A gigantic thank you to I’m a Book Lover and Proud for nominating me for ‘The Very Inspiring Blogger Award’! The nomination was completely unexpected and very very much appreciated! I’ve only been blogging since December but I’ve greatly enjoyed discovering and interacting with other bloggers so far, and it means a lot to be welcomed into the wonderful community of book-bloggers on WordPress.
Here are the rules:
- Display the Award Certificate on your website.
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented you with the award.
- Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers.
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you have linked them in the post.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself
7 facts about me (I may have interpreted the word ‘interesting’ quite loosely):
- Victorian London is my favourite fictional setting. (Excluding Hogwarts and Gormenghast, of course!)
- I spend more time than I’d like to admit looking at pictures of kittens/gifs of cats falling over.
- I cannot cook, at all. Left to my own devices, I will try to survive solely on bagels and chocolate. Sometimes I don’t know how I’m still functioning…
- When I was young(er), I wanted to be a member of Team Rocket.
- I love A Song of Ice and Fire but there are quite a few characters I still haven’t forgiven George R.R. Martin for killing off.
- I once met Sebastian Peake, Mervyn Peake’s eldest son.
- My favourite words are currently ‘rambunctious’ and ‘piffle’.
I would like to nominate the following talented people. I can’t recommend these bloggers highly enough!